Wednesday, 13 August 2008

Thru the Pipe line

"Thru the pipe line"
18 photos
A week of experimentation in the world of print. I was asked to go wild on print making - so i did.
There will be more photographs of the t shirts i am making of these prints.


"Thru the pipe line"
i decided to call this, " thru the pipe line" because, the whole experiment started of from one sketch, which is the first one you see in the album cover.
- these pipes are an inside of a rocket, which was used in many British wars. So these lines carry on by expressing my journey through the War. Every line.. Every line.. Every Colour every colour!!!!!. peace.love light. Enjoi.
Location: London College of Print (Communication)


















1 comment:

Ridhi said...

whoa.... i dunno wat to say... if that is ur sketch,,, whoa agin

Followers

About Me

My photo
"A Wanderer who expresses the love for Art / Sound and Texture, whilst on a nomadic journey in to the nothingness." I traveled rural India and have become particularly interested in the creativity and vibrancy of rural craftspeople and the ingenious way in which they construct their homes despite limited resources. I have always been interested in documenting different cultures, and especially the ways in which people adapt to different environments through displacement. The skills and lifestyles of nomadic craftspeople and the haunting beauty of tribal landscapes fascinate me and it is a line of enquiry I wish to pursue in my graphic work. web site : http://web.me.com/hasibmaricar/Site/Home.html Email: hasibmaricar@mac.com Twitter:http://twitter.com/nomadicwhirler