Wednesday, 11 March 2009

THIS BLOGG WILL NOT WORK WITH OUT ANY MUSIC, SO PLEASE PRESS PLAY ON ONE OF THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS, BEFORE VIEWING MY WORK! LOVE AND LIGHT! :)


One for you wanderers- i made today!



(created by me)


A superb mix of afro Latin soul- Made by a very good friend, Rehana, thank you for sharing the love Reh..And people if ever you want freakin amazing music, go to Reh, she got a serious collection! :)



DANCE ON EARTH - possible background wallpaper for my exhibit, Repetitive dancers
would be screen printed on blocks of wood?.. maybe a box? made out of scrap wood AGRHHHH I dunno!.. lets see!







THE NEW FRIEND











::OLD RECORDS THAT I FOUND IN THE ATTIC ::


Man, we got a mad collection up in the attic, and some in the garage too, i think one day i want to sit in front of a turntable and playback some of these wonders!




In the essence :
A sun shining Day in london, out with anisa, shooting some photos.
Time was running out as we had to jet back to uni! But watch this space for more Photography and messin around in the sun!



:: SOME MARK MAKING ::





SCREEN PRINT FOR TOTEM PROJECT





Typo ready for screen print! tomorrow ( Arabic / english )


Typo ready for screen print, ( arabic lettering transformed in to English alphabet )



MASHED UP POINTERS - WAITING FOR MY EXPOSURE TO FINISH


ARABIC AND ENGLISH LETTERING IN A SWIRL ( SCREEN PRINTED ON CARDBOARD)


NO THIS ISNT ME!!!!!!!!!!! - i am better lookin aint i?

TOTEMIZM PROJECT ..


NOMAD DESIGN FOR TOTEM - "need to start thinking of genre's...

THE WANDERER @ WORK!!

STUDIO/ WORKSPACE

STUDIO / WORKSPACE



:: SOME DESIGNS FOR THE TOTEM CARVING, STILL WORKING... (Thrusday , 26th March )







Totemizm - The Last Project.






2 comments:

The Kin'Xp said...

Nice pages!
we like your blogging style and we want to advertise your blog.
If you want us to link your blog in our site,
put us in your blogroll, write in a mail :

1.your site/blog address;
2.a representative image of your blog (if you have one);
3.a detailed description of your site.

we would be honored to advertise your blog on our blog!
anyway my friend, keep on with your great work!


I.L.Y.S. staff
"I link your site"

Jami said...

Beautiful photo's!! Thank-you for your comment, I've enjoyed looking at your work and would love to see more.. Feel free to contact me at anytime, otherwise I shall enjoy checking ur page..
xoxo

Followers

About Me

My photo
"A Wanderer who expresses the love for Art / Sound and Texture, whilst on a nomadic journey in to the nothingness." I traveled rural India and have become particularly interested in the creativity and vibrancy of rural craftspeople and the ingenious way in which they construct their homes despite limited resources. I have always been interested in documenting different cultures, and especially the ways in which people adapt to different environments through displacement. The skills and lifestyles of nomadic craftspeople and the haunting beauty of tribal landscapes fascinate me and it is a line of enquiry I wish to pursue in my graphic work. web site : http://web.me.com/hasibmaricar/Site/Home.html Email: hasibmaricar@mac.com Twitter:http://twitter.com/nomadicwhirler