Thursday, 25 March 2010

++ s u p e r 8! ++







I traveled to the other side of the world with this camera...( india ) to see if people would be able to get a battery pack for this.. but everyone in the shops told me to bugger off!.. because they have all gone digital now!.. i went to a local electronic store, and found a battery pack that fits end to end! perfectly!!!!!!!!!!! today is a good day!, even though it is gloomy and raining out side!.... i have ordered the 8mm Film cartridge from out side on the internet and should be with me tomorrow morning ....!...... so i should be up and shooting this weekend some time.. I cant wait to see what comes out!..i bought th battery pack for 89 p!!!! ... cant get any better!..

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
"A Wanderer who expresses the love for Art / Sound and Texture, whilst on a nomadic journey in to the nothingness." I traveled rural India and have become particularly interested in the creativity and vibrancy of rural craftspeople and the ingenious way in which they construct their homes despite limited resources. I have always been interested in documenting different cultures, and especially the ways in which people adapt to different environments through displacement. The skills and lifestyles of nomadic craftspeople and the haunting beauty of tribal landscapes fascinate me and it is a line of enquiry I wish to pursue in my graphic work. web site : http://web.me.com/hasibmaricar/Site/Home.html Email: hasibmaricar@mac.com Twitter:http://twitter.com/nomadicwhirler